The DAT General Chemistry Rapid Learning Series includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems explained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- 24 Quick-Read Chapter Mini-Books (PDF Printables)
24 Slide-by-slide printable eBooks for each chapter, as the study companion of the visual tutorials.
- 24 Learning-on-the-Go AudioBooks (MP3)
24 mp3 audio tutorials for 24 chapters, perfect supplement to the visual tutorials.
RL633: DAT General Chemistry Visually in 24 Hours
This visual course provides the comprehensive coverage of the required topics by the Dental Admission Test. For an in-depth look into this course, we offer a 56-page eBook (free) - the DAT General Chemistry Course GuideBook. Go ahead to download and print it out for topical overview, key concepts and chapter review on DAT general chemistry.
To shop and compare our course with the official topical specifications, download and print the DAT Official Program Guide from ADA.org to familiarize the content. Compare with the Rapid Learning's course topics below, which is in one-to-one match with the official topics. Study the most relevant content and study them powerfully with Rapid Learning.
Core Unit #1 – The Essentials of DAT General Chemistry
- Tutorial 01: Introduction to DAT General Chemistry
- Tutorial 02: Basic Skills in Chemistry
- Tutorial 03: Atoms and Molecules
- Tutorial 04: Writing Molecular Formulas
- Tutorial 05: Naming Chemical Compounds
Core Unit #2 – Stoichiometry
- Tutorial 06: Chemical Reactions
- Tutorial 07: Balancing Equations
- Tutorial 08: The Mole
- Tutorial 09: Stoichiometric Calculations
Core Unit #3 – The Gas, Liquid and Solid Phases
- Tutorial 10: The Gases
- Tutorial 11: The Liquid and Solid
Core Unit #4 – The Solution and Acid-Base Chemistry
- Tutorial 12: Solutions
- Tutorial 13: Acids and Bases
Core Unit #5 – Energetics of Chemical Reactions
- Tutorial 14: Chemical Equilibrium
- Tutorial 15: Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry
- Tutorial 16: Chemical Kinetics
Core Unit #6 – Oxidation-Reduction Reactions
- Tutorial 17: Electrochemistry and Redox Reactions
Core Unit #7 – Atomic and Molecular Structures
- Tutorial 18: Electronic Structure
- Tutorial 19: Chemical Bonding
- Tutorial 20: Lewis Structure and Molecular Geometry
Core Unit #8 - Periodic Properties
- Tutorial 21: The Periodic Table of Elements
- Tutorial 22: The Properties of the Periodic Table
Core Unit #9 - Nuclear Chemistry
- Tutorial 23: Nuclear Reactions
Core Unit #10 - Experiments
- Tutorial 24: Chemical Laboratory
Disclaimer: DAT is a registered trademark of the American Dental Association which does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with the Rapid Learning courses.