The CLEP Precalculus Rapid Learning Series includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems explained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- 24 Quick-Read Chapter Mini-Books (PDF Printables)
24 Slide-by-slide printable eBooks for each chapter, as the study companion of the visual tutorials.
- 24 Learning-on-the-Go AudioBooks (MP3)
24 mp3 audio tutorials for 24 chapters, perfect supplement to the visual tutorials.
RL513: CLEP Precalculus Visually in 24 Hours
CLEP is the fast track to get college credit and Rapid Learning is the fast track to prepare for CLEP. The required topics are overwhelming to study by self reading in absence of classroom instruction. Rapid Learning overcomes this learning gap by offering visual lectures developed and narrated by college professors. Let our experts guide you through your study by following our signature Rapid Learning System - Visual Tutorials + Problem Drills + Cheat Sheets.
This visual course provides the comprehensive coverage of the required topics by the CLEP, with one-to-one match with the official required topics. Study the most relevant content and study them powerfully with Rapid Learning.
Core Unit #1 – The CLEP Basics
- Tutorial 01: The Guide to the CLEP Exam
- Tutorial 02: Prerequisite Review for CLEP Precalculus
- Tutorial 03: Problem Solving in Math
Core Unit #2 – Algebraic Expressions and Functions
- Tutorial 04: Algebraic Expressions
- Tutorial 05: Polynomial Expressions
- Tutorial 06: Exponential and Radical Expressions
- Tutorial 07: Rational Expressions
Core Unit #3 – Trigonometry and its Applications
- Tutorial 08: Unit Circle
- Tutorial 09: Basic Trigonometric Functions and Right Triangles
- Tutorial 10: Inverse Trigonometry and Applications
- Tutorial 11: Trigonometric Identities
Core Unit #4 – Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 12: Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 13: Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 14: Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 15: Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 16: Exponential Equations
- Tutorial 17: Logarithmic Equations
- Tutorial 18: Trigonometric Equations
Core Unit #5 – Representation of Functions
- Tutorial 19: Data Representation and Graphs
- Tutorial 20: Functions and their Properties
- Tutorial 21: Graphing Linear Functions
- Tutorial 22: Graphing Linear Inequalities
- Tutorial 23: Graphing Trigonometric Functions
Core Unit #6 – Analytic Geometry
- Tutorial 24: Conics: Circles, Parabolas, Ellipses and Hyperbola
Disclaimer: CLEP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with the Rapid Learning courses.